Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Peter & Jenny: Walking Down The Aisle



Semoga Berkekalan Ke Anak Cucu...


I just came back from my classmate wedding dinner at The Corus Hotel. Well, I haven't met her for about close to 10 years. It was 2 weeks ago when I received a call from Jenny. She was sending her invitation to her wedding. As usual, dinner time on the card says 7pm sharp. But the dinner started at about 8.30pm. Me looking at the menu, hmm..the usual plat-du-diner-du-chinois... Impress me. Well, I am expecting something when it comes to hotel wedding dinners. My sister-in-law gave me hint-hint. She said don't give too much expectations. There were only 6 of us on our table. Therefore, the food was too much for us to handle. Even Hubby can't take it too much. Maklumlah, just recover from diarrhea and fever. The most annoying thing about this dinner is the MC. Well, apart from his overdo Yum Seng stint, I didn't expect him to perform on stage. This is even worst from a Ah Pek singing kareoke.


Don't You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me...


Hmm...there goes another saman for the year. The next one will be my brother-in-law's in 3 weeks time. o.O

1 comment:

andersonloo said...

MOre than 10 years u also GO ah?