Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Veron: Lip Saviours

I have super sensitive lips since I was very young. Lip balms, I must say is one of the things that I cannot live without. I remember that were times where I did not apply any lip balm, my lips felt like it was on fire! The worst happened when I was in primary school days, my lips will just bleed when I wake up the next day. I did not realised that I have so many lip balms with me when Anne ransacked my bag that day...

Body Shop Vitamin E - Useful During Normal Days

Body Shop Lip Treatment With Aloe Vera - Not So Useful To Treat Severe Dryness


Dermasole - Anything that is severe works. Of course lah, contain steroids mah...


From Cosway - Have not try this yet...Mom gave it to me, said its useful

Those lip balms that are available in the pharmacies, sorry... all does not work on me...

No comments: