Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Veron: Chin Family Fruit Fiesta

Ah Ya bought 2 big containers of 'Mau San Wong' durians. It does not excite me as I am not a fan of durian at all. I came back from work yesterday and as I entered the living hall, I smell the strong stench which almost fainted me. Believe me, the smell went right up to our room and I had to spray some air freshner in order to get some peaceful sleep.


Premium Durians


Trespassed By Worms


Yellow Flesh


Want Some?


Yellow Flesh...Evacuated


While others were enjoying their feast, I felt nauseated with the durian smell. Therefore, I did not have the appetite to enjoy the dinner served. Instead I savoured the meat dumpling which was bought home.



My Stomach Fillers

No comments: