Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Veron: Baby Bump At Week 26

I went for my routine checkup today. I been waiting for my doctor but was told later he is still in the meeting. I was refered to another doctor instead which I feel he is not very good in performing the scanning. Nevertheless, I can't wait any longer as I need to get back to work soon. Baby is normal but small in size. I remembered my tummy was even smaller when Anne was still inside. Baby is weighing about 800 gms now. My blood pressure is normal. My weight has increased 1 kg which is now makes me 57 kg. I am hoping to hit 60 kg towards the end of 3rd trimester which I didn't managed to achieve in my last pregnancy. Hubby says I shouldn't stuff myself with food too much just to achieve my target weight and focus on healthy diet instead. My next checkup will be a month from today so by then I will be in my final trimester. Phew.. How time flies...

No comments: