Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Chez Moi: Home Sweet Home

I really miss my house back in Puchong. I am wondering when will we be back again (I am putting up at my in law's place in Bukit Jalil for confinement and don't know till when...). I miss my red sofa, my LCD TV, my own kitchen, the night view and everything else. The night when we left Puchong, it was a very sad thing for me. Its like leaving your loved one behind, not knowing when you will ever come back again. Not forgetting my 2 plants at home, which I worry by the time I am back, they already dried up...Hubby, I am counting on you to take care of them. There is no internet connection yet here in Puchong Prima (except for those mobile operators). So I wonder how long they will take to settle this. My mom says even in her area in Damansara Damai, internet connection is only available recently. Haiih...what a poor town planning.

No comments: