Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Omong omong

I am getting quite bored here. Apart from taking care of Anne, I have been having the same routine everyday. Same type of food and watching Astro almost all the time. I was wondering how the housewives cope with all these everyday. It does cross my mind sometimes to be a stay-at-home Mom, but it just doesn't work. I can't let Hubby to be the sole breadwinner of the family. I just want to let him know that I am here too to help out. Mom is leaving next Friday to her house. I guess if we were in our house, she would have stayed longer. I have to figure out a schedule for myself and Anne as I am getting to work very soon. Sometimes I wonder whether I could cope or not. Its not a matter of the hectic time schedule, its due to catching up with sleep. Even during those days, I could almost doze off at wheel. Since I am now in Bukit Jalil, going to my office is a bit further, so I hope everything will be fine.

No comments: