Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mummy: Splash!

I had 2 wet experiences today.

1. Princess Anne paip bocor
After feeding at 4am, I decided to change her diaper. While removing, her paip bocor. Yup, her mattress is wet and so did her jumper. I was thinking, it was also about her bathing time (her usual bathing time in the mornings is 6am), I put her on the non-slip mat at the other room. Maelah wasn't up yet (I didn't know she stay up to 3am to layan Anne.. o.O) at that time so its all sendirian berhad (usually Maelah will prepare the bath tubs for me). After preparing Anne's bath tubs, I undressed Anne. While I lift her up to the tub, guess what, Anne wet herself again. This time, my shorts also wet ah... So I had my bath at 5am as though I am preparing to go to work...

2. Veron, The Plumber
As I was about to feed Anne at 4pm, Maelah shouted to me. "Mem, paip bocor di belakang.." I was thinking, "What?! Another bocor incident?" >.< Maelah was all soaked. Yah, I have to be the Macgyver at that time as Hubby wasn't home and Papa & the rest had gone to Hadyai. I took the tape and temporarily seal it. I told Maelah, I don't know how long will it hold. I tried to call Hubby but he hung me up. Guess he was having a very important meeting at the site. When I thought everything was over, Maelah shouted again.. "Mem, tak boleh, ia sudah terangkat lagi.." Haiih, cukup frus.. I went outside the house to turn off the main water supply and whatever tap that is connected and available in the kitchen. I grab every available old cloth and wrap the pipe around. In the process of doing that, the water from the pipe is still flowing out like fountain and splashed all over me. I was soaked from hujung rambut hingga ke hujung kaki. Yah, I didn't feel anything sexy like one of the desperate housewives washing her car in Wisteria Lane but hot blood gushing inside me. I told Maelah not to use the thing at the moment while waiting for the Hubby to come back and fix. Maelah said, "Di rumah tak ade orang laki-laki susah" I said, "Siapa kata takda orang laki-laki susah? Takda orang laki-laki pun tak apa, kita cari jalan.." =.=

There goes my wet stories...

2 comments:

Mephidross said...

et et leh ...bumbung tak bocor ke ??..musim tengkujuh kat rumah kamu ke??..haha

choonkuan said...

apa sal satu hari bocor banyak kali??haha..tak pa ..kita org cina ada satu ayat..ZHU LONG YAP SUI(cantonis)in english..pig basket enter water..water tu ONG la tu..hahha