Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Tzyy Anne: Everybody's Sweetheart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Anne pooped every 2-3 days. It worries everybody as Anne drinks a lot, sometimes up to 5 oz per feeding (usual 3 oz). Ah Ngien suggested to change the formula. But Mummy got different plans...produce more milk for Anne! So far, Daddy had been very supportive. Mummy went and buy fenugreek seeds (halba) to be consumed with water to increase milk supply. Mummy do not know how well this will work but at least she tries.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Yeah, go produce more milk for her. These drinks may help:

1) Green papaya & fish tail soup (raw papaya with sap preferably)
2) Marmite soup (recommended by my friend - I haven't tried)
3) Fenugreek (if you don't like the taste, just get it in tablet form from GNC - I took the milmaid tea)
4) Drink more water!
5) Drinking more water and eating not enough might dilute your milk, so my friend told me she takes evening primrose oil as she find it helps thicken the milk... (this I haven't tried also)

Happy breastfeeding!