Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Veron: Pamperness Anyone?

Hubby finds me the weirdest person on earth when it comes to the kind of TV programmes that I like to watch. Well, I prefer watching foreign films (yes, that includes Malay movies / dramas). I was scrolling on Astro the other day when I came across this Thai movie, Metrosexual.


Metrosexual


Hmm, very interesting title, I thought it was some sort of a French movie. Voila, it did kept me glued to the idiot box until the end. Its a comedy which revolves around the lifes of 5 ladies whom are best friends of each other. Think 'Sex and the City' in Thai version. One of the girls will soon marry her boyfriend whom the rest of the gang suspects that he's a gay. The guy, Kong quite good looking is very organized (his wardrobe is very well organized in terms of color co-ordination, labeled shoe boxes, toilet paper folded at the edges - like in hotel's). He even takes care of his facial needs (he applies night cream for his eyes).

After watching this movie, I have been thinking. I haven't really came across a guy like this before, not that I have known. I used to buy men facial cleanser and cream for Hubby to use. This is because he has been using the same bar of soap to wash his face.


Hubby's Favorite: Dettol Soap


Guess what, he didn't even use it. Reason: He's lazy. Well, after some time, I was thinking, it would have been quite worrying if Hubby is like Kong. Even myself, I haven't been to have my face being pampered, or any manicure and pedicure sessions or a trip to the salon to perm or straighten my hair. Sounds pathetic? Okie, one SPA treatment in Penang before and 3 times of foot reflexology in my lifetime. In terms of these stuff, I am a bit reluctant to splurge. I bought myself a tube of mud mask and promise myself to use every week. Unfortunately, poor mud mask is always been forgotten. Maybe I am too busy. I remember the days when I was flying and I always have the opportunity to pamper myself. Yes, to apply mask on my face. I don't think I can slot in time for all these for the time being. The pamperness session is now on Anne...

1 comment:

Mephidross said...

apa benda cerita itu?..