Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Veron: The Journey To & Fro -> Work

I read bro's blog lately. He was posting on his journey to & fro his working place. He travels to Vietnam quite often. That reminds me of my work 3 years ago when I was with the airlines. Yeah, it was quite frustrating where you can't afford to be late to work as the workplace is like 50-60km from your house (unless you live beside the airport runway...). Believe me, I was never late for my work then. Yeah, I have been through the journey from the ERL station to the airport. Except that I had been through the 'backstage' of the airport like the security offices, special lanes for immigration checks, etc. I was better off than bro as he has to go through the same place compared to my time where I will be guessing how does my destination airport looked like, is the immigration officer nice (especially places like Australia & LAX!). The journey most of the time took about 45 minutes to 1 hour to reach airport/home/hotel. I was so exhausted that I could dozed off while standing. At that time, I was wondering that I would rather go through traffic jams than travelling long distance like this. Bro, looks like we have something in common now... o.O

2 comments:

Mephidross said...

itu dia..haha

Veron said...

kau ni..jadi warganegara vietnam aje...boleh dapat tanah sawah..pencen, tak payah jadi programmer...