Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Veron: Mandi Sungai

I played badminton yesterday after work (just to catch up on some exercise, haven't been exercising for more than a year!). As usual rushing home to meet Anne. I was all sweaty and was longing for a good bath. As I reached home and rush straight to the bathroom and undress..and to my dismay.. How come no water at all from the shower?!! Wrapped in Hubby's towel, I went and asked Ah Ngien why there is no water supply. She said Ah Ya is repairing the pipe upstairs and the main water supply has to be switched off. Aiks, so how am I going to take my bath lei... The kitchen main tap has running water. Tai Ngien said why I don't I bath outside the kitchen area... Well, I said, 'Quite interesting..' But I must have the tools... Tai Ngien offered me her usual bath sarung for me to put on. Yes, the idea is to bath like those Indonesian ladies in contruction sites with the sarung on, get the idea? These follow suit by Maelah & my sis in law. Of course the area at the back has a concrete wall, so we kind of have some privacy lar.. So it was a re-make of the scene from Perempuan, Isteri dan... , the mandi sungai scene... o.O

2 comments:

Mephidross said...

mana dapat sungai?..longkang ke?

Veron said...

ye dong..sebenarnya longkang...