Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Veron: Kichi Kichi Ya Ya Ta Ta...

I joined Hubby for the Chin family 3rd generation gathering just now at the Kin San Kichi Japanese Restaurant, Sri Hartamas for a dinner. There were about 9 of us including Anne.

The Menu

3rd & 4th Generation of Chin Family


I told Hubby that it would very expensive to eat ala carte in a Japanese restaurant. Well, Hubby said that the portion is quite big and the price is quite reasonable. Hmm, let's see what we have ordered...


Edamame

Sashimi - Salmon



Variety of Sashimi


Tempura


Soft Shell Crab


Soba - My Favourite


Beef Soupy Soba


Beef Tepanyaki


Variety of Sushi




More Sushi


Unagi & Gyoza



Scallop Tepanyaki With Garlic Fried Rice


It might seemed as though there is enough food that we have ordered but I still did not feel the fullness in my stomach. Maybe I have a big appetite or my impression of having Japanese food for my meal is to eat a lot (I am used to visit Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant). I feel that the meal is not complete without...
  • Chawanmushi
  • Fried Eel
  • Baked Oyster
  • Baked Escargot
  • The Japanese Mini Octopus
  • Soups
  • Porridge
  • Macha Ice Cream
  • Cakes & Fruits
Err.. that sounds like buffet, isn't it? O.o

2 comments:

Mephidross said...

Et et leh tak cukup pulak

Veron said...

memang...aku ade perut dimensi ke-4...