Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Veron: Splurge in SPA

I remembered when I was in training school, there was a session where we have to file our nails. Suddenly I was thinking of why not I go for a treat for myself. Honestly speaking, I never really pampered myself all these years eventhough I used to have 'access' to all these facilities.

I went to this place called 'Belle's Secret Beauty SPA' which is near to my in-law's house (I do not want to go too far away from the house as I do not want to leave Anne too long...). I did not know what to expect as this is my first session. Actually I only wanted to do only a manicure (I already had my feet nails painted myself) but I thought why not just indulge a bit by doing pedicure all together.

I had my dead skins around my cuticles removed and they did a scrub and mask on my feet. I specifically loved the smell of the scrub (smells like mango and candy...) and it still lingers even after I had reached home.

I got my 2 thumb nails scratched when I was about to remove my card from my wallet. Therefore, I have to ask the lady to do my nails again. In general, it was a great experience and I would love to come again...

Natural Colour

"Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow"...dark emerald..in a glance, looks more like black

Check out the place at...

Belle's Secrets Beauty SPA
7-23-G, Jalan 14/155B, Aked Esplanad,
57000, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur
Enquiry/Appointment: 6012-281 2793
Business Hour: 11am-9pm (Close on Monday)

No comments: