Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Veron: Waiting Game

My due date has finally arrived but I am still patiently waiting for strong signs. I was hoping this time around that I might go into labour much earlier. However, looks like I might be overdue this time. My next doctor's appointment is tomorrow (maybe the doctor knows what is coming...). So far they have not checked my dilation yet (last week might be too early - dilation examination will some how induced labour).

During Anne's time, my checkup was 1 day before my due. They found I was 2cm dilated and my AF has reduced. I was hospitalized for observation. The next day morning about 10am, my mucus plug dropped out before they could examined me and I was shipped to labour room immediately. With still no pain yet, I requested for an epidural.

I did experienced stomach cramps a few times at night these past few days. Whenever I visit the toilet, I was hoping for a show. One thing is it is getting more difficult to walk around as my tummy is getting heavier and gravity is pushing the baby downwards. I am tossing and turning when sleeping at night. As usual, I will wake up for a session of pee in the wee hours and I keep having these vivid dreams every night.

I am now a walking time bomb. Everybody is unlocking their doors when they are sleeping, in case I am shouting for pain.. hehe. Everybody has also been asking me, "Still no pain?.... Still not in labour yet?..." Well, whenever the baby is prepared... :)

No comments: