Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Veron: The Collector

I just read bro's blog. I didn't realised that Mom had so many 'ducks' at home. She is a collector of decorative items. You name it...porcelein small cute stuffs of animals, dolls, bottles, vases, even McDonald's Happy Meal merchandise (yes, we used to have 1 big cabinet full of them!). Of course, the latter one was when we were small kids. I remembered once when McDonald's came out with Hello Kitty dolls.


Was Wanted, Once Upon A Time...


Boy that was hot but I am not in the craze. Adults (Adeline, you know, I know ah...) would lined up on the weekly release of the item and will be sold out by that day itself! Well, for your information, I think they were selling at RM9.90 for one. Very lucrative business for a fast food chain. I somehow love to collect cigarettes & Coca Cola from across the world.


Death Sticks



Now that I don't travel anymore, I would ask my bro who likes to travel now to get me these stuffs. I know places like The Curve's weekend bazaar do sell collector's edition of Coca Cola but I prefer to get from the place of origin myself. Sometimes, my brother-in-laws do contribute cigarettes to my collection as they occasionally travel overseas for work trips. Think of getting me souvenirs from your overseas trip? Hint hint... >.<

No comments: