Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Veron: The Show Has Begun?

3/5/2011
After our dinner, I decided to follow Hubby & my sister-in-law to do some banking in Puchong. Hubby decided to take us for supper at a "lok-lok" truck. We went home shortly after that. Once we arrived at home, I visited the toilet and there I discovered I had bloody thick yellowish mucus. Immediately, I told Hubby and my mother-in-law about the good news, "It's time!" My sister-in-law said the supper must have triggered the show. Haha... Anne was all so excited that she took her red strawberry bag and her hulla hoop, wanted to follow us to the hospital.

We reached the hospital about 11pm and went straight to the admission section. Then, doctor did a VE on me and I was actually 1.5cm dilated. I warded at 3rd class and I could feel the stuffiness of the air when I arrived on the wheelchair. The ward was not so bad afterall. There are curtains and plug points. Unfortunately, the bathroom are not usable as they are under maintenance.

I could hardly dozed off. Maybe Hubby is right. I am used to air-conditioned room. I tried to shut my eyes but the thought of the real contractions coming was haunting me. On top of that, they can't switched off all the lights as the whole ward will be in total darkness. Luckily, the 3G connection here is good enough. I watched ASTRO, scrolled through the online newspaper over and over again and has gone through every single remarks on FB.

<4/5/2011>
It rained heavily about 4am and the ward did felt cooler until the next day. I think I fell asleep for 2 solid hours and was awaken by my
mother-in-law's phone call. She asked me whether I need any breakfast from home. I felt it was not necessary as I can just munch whatever
the ward has to offer.

At 7.30am, a lady doctor woke me up. The bunch of doctors did came early this time around. I was questioned and was examined. Then I took a bath by using the bidet in the toilet. How refreshing I felt after that. Patiently waiting for Hubby to visit me. Again, I am still the ticking time bomb...

No comments: