Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Veron: Trigger Pulled

As scheduled I went for checkup this morning and was prepared for admission. I am weighing at 63.9kg now, BP seemed to be normal. I also did my CTG and ultrasound. Everything looks fine. Baby is now 2.9kg. Well, still no pain and no show yet. My doctor decided to do a membrane strip. I was asked to wash up in the toilet and there I noticed thick yellowish mucus on my pad. A good sign. After the uncomfortable procedure, I was told that I am already 2.5cm dilated. Another good sign. I was given a choice of being warded or to go home. Since everything is ok, I decided to go home. My doctor said, "All the best! Just waiting for the pain and you are all set." Hubby is very anxious now and he asked me how long do we need to wait again this time. I said it will not be long this time. Reached home, visited the toilet again and I saw another thick mucus discharge in the bowl. Well, looks like things are going on track...

No comments: